2010年9月1日星期三

your mother always wanted to hug me several times in the face of difficult grandmother cried

your mother always wanted to hug me several times in the face of difficult grandmother cried: \small, like a meat toot, if your mother missed out on the floor of my how to do? After all, your mother is crazy. when Mother had to hold me, requests, training her grandmother always Dengqi eyes: \I will not give you. If I christian louboutin find you stealing hold him, I will kill you. if not killed, I take you away. \. Niang understand, and face the fear, but afar off me every time. Despite christian louboutin shoes the severe distended Mother's milk, but I did not eat into your mother's christian louboutin sale half-mouth milk, is a grandmother of a spoon to spoon feed me large. Grandma Mother's milk, said there are \Mortgages do not boil. Mother Grandma decided to dismissed because of your mother at home not only to eat, \child, the family was too poor, and her mother let you down. you finish this bowl of rice, go find something of the rich people live, and forbid it from here, ah? \mouth, listening to her grandmother the \Grandma suddenly darkened, shouted out sharply to the dignity of paternalism: \, and how you have to like? left after dinner, hear? \to issue a sound. Niang was startled, sheepishly looking at her mother, then slowly lowered his head to see the jobs front, there are tears fell on the shining white rice. in the watch intently, the Mother suddenly a very strange The move, she will bowl of rice a half to another empty bowl, and then looked piteously grandmother.
grandmother spent the original, your mother said to her grandmother, half-bowl too eat each meal, just to do not catch her. mind if been severely pulled a few to, Grandma is a woman, she's tough stance is put on. grandmother carried away, life and life to the tears Bie back, and then re-pulled a long face that : \do not go before. Grandma Yingzhaoxinchang said: \I.

没有评论:

发表评论